Mary E. White
Mary White joined Moscarino & Treu as an attorney in 2003. She currently practices in the area of medical malpractice litigation, with a focus on catastrophic birth injury cases. Mary’s legal practice is strengthened by her 20+ years of experience as a registered nurse.
She began her nursing career after graduating from the St. Vincent Charity Hospital School of Nursing in 1981. While practicing as a registered nurse, Mary gained experience in medical, cardiac, and surgical intensive care and in hemodialysis. Mary was certified in critical care nursing. She also has extensive experience as a nurse manager and in labor negotiations.
Born and raised in Cleveland, Mary received her B.S.N. from Bowling Green State University in 1990 and her J.D. from Cleveland Marshall College of Law in 2002.
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Women in the Law Section
- Ohio Women’s Bar Association
- Loyola Society, Arrupe Volunteer and Committee member
- Rocky River Women’s Club, Rocky River Assistance Program Committee
- Ohio High School Mock Trial 2011, Judge