Seamus J. McMahon
Seamus joined the firm as a law clerk in December 2000 and stayed on as an attorney when he passed the Bar Exam in 2003. Seamus focuses his practice on the defense of individuals, small businesses, large corporations and non - profit organizations in all phases of dispute resolution including litigation. Seamus has experience handling all aspects of litigation, including pleadings, motion practice, discovery, depositions, expert retention, trial preparation, trial, and appeals. He also has experience in resolving cases through alternative dispute resolution, including arbitration and mediation. Seamus has successfully litigated cases at all levels of state court and also has experience at the federal district and circuit court levels.
Raised in Cleveland, Seamus graduated from Cleveland - Marshall College of Law in 2003. Seamus received his B.A. in Sociology and Spanish from Case Western Reserve University in 2000, where he received the Mark Left on Award for excellence in sociological studies and was named to the Dean’s High Honors List. He was also a member of the Alpha Kappa Delta National Sociology Honorary Society.
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Brehon Law Society of Cleveland
- Academy of Medicine of Cleveland & Northeast Ohio
- Cleveland Academy of Civil Trial Attorneys
- Case Western Reserve University Alumni Association-Cleveland
- Marsh all College of Law Alumni Association
- Legal Eagles
- Avon Lake Soccer Organization, Volunteer Coach
- Avon Lake Youth Basketball, Volunteer coach
- Bay Soccer Club, Volunteer Coach
- St. Raphael Parish, Volunteer Coach