William H. Falin
William H. Falin (Bill) joined Moscarino & Treu as a Partner in 2001 following 14 years with the litigation practice group of a large Cleveland, Ohio firm. Throughout his years of practice, Bill has concentrated on civil litigation and trial work. He has first chair jury trial experience representing clients in professional and product liability, personal injury, contract and trade secret matters in both judicial and arbitration forums.
Bill is dedicated to providing clients with the level of sophistication and resources needed for their best short and long term result and describes his metric for success simply as 'a happy client.' He demonstrates a pragmatic approach, ensuring clients are informed and representation is prepared, smart and as aggressive as needed.
Bill's range of experience includes intellectual property disputes, product liability, including defense of elevator and escalator cases, premises liability, employment cases, and litigation involving commercial disputes and property.
An Ohio native, he received his A.B. from Ohio University in 1983 and graduated magna cum laude from the Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 1987 where he also served as an editor of the Cleveland State Law Review. Bill is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, the John M. Manos Inns of Court, and is admitted to practice in the State of Indiana, as well as before the United States Court of Federal Claims and United States Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Awards & Honorary Societies:
- Master Bencher, John M. Manos Inn of Court
- AV rated by Martindale Hubbell
- 2013 Cleveland Leading Lawyer in Commercial Litigation, Litigation, and Securities
- Presenter, Malpractice Issues Related to Stroke, November 2011
- Ohio State Bar Association, Litigation Section
- Life Member, Judicial Conference for the Eighth Appellate District
Speeches & Seminars:
- Presenter, Juror Misconduct and Closing Arguments, March 2011
- Westlake High School Music Boosters
- Rocky River School of Rock